The Britannica World Religions Islam Handheld Edition contains 273 authoritative entries that entail a variety of topics, including religious movements, concepts, historical and legendary figures, divinities, spiritual characters and important religious locations.
The Database includes:
- Beliefs and practices
- Islamic law
- Sacred places
- Theology and philosophy
Key features include:
- Full-color cover page
- 273 entries and 8 graphics
- Storage card compatibility
- Keyword search - allows for multiple entry searches
- Adjustable font sizes and styles
- ClearType - uses Microsoft's® ClearType® technology for easier reading
- Cross reference links - tap on a link to see a related subject without leaving the entry you are viewing
Britannica World Religions Islam Handheld Edition is the perfect resource for those wanting to learn their religious heritage or for those who are just curious about Islam. Get a copy for yourself today!